Classic Tuscan Facade
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Reminiscent of the architecture of the Tuscany Region of Italy, this classic facade with its curved walls and deep window recesses evokes the charm of gentler times.
- The foyer, with its vaulted ceiling and columns, creates a wonderful space which empties into the formal dining room and den.
- The Tuscan flavor of this house continues as both the family and dining rooms look out over the courtyard replete with fountains.
- The nook and kitchen are of a generous proportion and the possibilities are limitless in the island kitchen cabinet and counter top choices to retain the old world charm of this house.
- The ingenious level placement of the laundry room two feet lower than the bedroom level at the wonderfully sized landing of the stair creates a real separation of activities from the higher bedroom level.
- The master suite has two sets of french doors opening to mini balconies overlooking the courtyard below. A recessed area between them is perfect for a large-screen TV. The master bath features dual sinks, large shower, spa tub and a large walk-in closet. Three bedrooms, two with baths round out this floor. The third bedroom can be easily converted into a home office.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior and floor plan, see house plans 4200MJ and 4202MJ.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.