Two Bedroom Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- A two-story wall of glass sends light streaming into the great room of this Contemporary house plan.
- The open layout gives you sightlines in all directions and a corner fireplace can be seen by all the main rooms.
- Two sliding glass doors take you out to the triangular deck where you can soak up the sun.
- On the upper floor, the two bedrooms (each with a walk-in closet) share a large four piece washroom.
- There's just enough space for a wrap-around desk to be tucked into the loft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,514 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 806 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 708 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss