Two Bedroom Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Two types of siding plus concrete blend well together in this Northwest house plan.
- Transoms and horizontal windows enhance the home.
- The sunken foyer is one step down from the main living area.
- While the standard ceiling height is 8', the living room rises up to 9'.
- The clever use of an open floor plan maximizes the feeling of spaciousness.
- The two bedrooms are split apart giving privacy to each.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,325 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,325 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 66 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 50 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 294 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss