Two Bedroom Tiny Modern House Plan
About This Plan
- Just 629 square feet of living space, this tiny house plan offers two bedrooms in a compact footprint. The front entrance takes you directly to the living room which is open to the eat-in kitchen.
- Open floor plan layout and a 9’ ceiling are very convenient and appreciated in smaller home models.
- A good size storage closet is also located near the front entrance and the secondary bedroom.
- The master bedroom’s closet is showing a wardrobe, which is very practical because it offers various storage options. In addition, this master bedroom offers direct access to the bathroom through a pocket door.
- The second bedroom also suggests a wardrobe (shown on our floor plan). The addition of a conventional closet is also easily feasible.
- A full bathroom with shower-bath combo and a stacked washer and dryer are designed to maximize square foot and investment.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 22455DR and get a larger version with house plan 22496DR (1,178 sq. ft.) and 22559DR (1,187 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 629 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 629 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 43 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss