Two-Master-Suite Multi-generational Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan is designed for the multi-generational household and gives you two separate master suites on the main floor with shared access to the main home. The homes offers great living options whether you use one suite is for aging-in-place parents or for a boomerang child.
- A 3-car garage is angled off the main portion of the home and one of the suites is tucked behind it. It has its own siting area with private covered porch as well as easy access from the garage entry.
- The front porch has french doors which welcome you to the open floor plan. Ahead, a coffered family room with built-ins on either side of the fireplace is open to the kitchen and has views to the back across the covered terrace, one of five outdoor spaces on the home..
- You'll have plenty of counter space in the spacious kitchen with its large island. The kitchen has views to the breakfast room, family room and even the dining room.
- The main master suite has tray ceilings and access to the vaulted covered terrace in back. The bathroom has a vaulted ceiling and dual vanities.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms with walk-in closets share a bath.
- Related Plans: See other non-multi-generational versions of this house plan including house plans 360002DK and 36043DK. And these version, too: 36063DK (2,767 sq. ft.), 36027DK (3,731 sq. ft.), 36029DK (3,033 sq. ft.) and 36028DK (2,650 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,537 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,678 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 859 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 686 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 99' 3"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 795 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick