Two-Story Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- A stylish modern exterior sets off the split level design of this two-story Contemporary house plan.
- From the garage entry you have just four steps up to the main living area that is all open concept.
- Coming in from the front door, you have a powder room and large walk-in coat closet, always a plus.
- The kitchen has extra storage from the big island the the nearby walk-in pantry.
- Continue climbing upstairs to the family room and laundry level and then up a few more stairs to the bedroom level.
- All three bedrooms share the large hall bathroom and the master suite gets a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,724 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 752 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 972 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 10"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 265 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss