Two-story Craftsman House Plan with Second-level Owners Bed
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Three steeply-pitched gables project confidence on the front elevation of this two-story, Craftsman house plan, while the open floor plan on the main level gives the interior a light and airy flow.
- The chef's kitchen offers plenty of workspace and storage, and the nearby flex room could serve as a home office or play room. The close proximity to the 3-car garage makes unloading groceries a breeze, and the mudroom just inside helps you get organized.
- The largest bedroom on the second level is reserved for the homeowner, and includes a tray ceiling and rearward views. The lavish attached bath features a freestanding tub and two-person shower.
- Three additional bedrooms share a compartmentalized, hall bath, and the centrally located laundry room eases the task of gathering and distributing clothes.
- For an additional 1,010 sq. ft. of living space, you may choose to the finish the lower level and enjoy a sizable family room with a fireplace, game nook, and fifth bedroom next to a full bath.
- BUILD LOCATION: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,761 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,363 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,398 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,010 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 713 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss