Two-Story Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- Circle-top windows mirror the shape of the grand arched two-story entry porch of this lovely Mediterranean house plan.
- 12' high ceilings inside really open the space up to a feeling of spaciousness.
- The open floor plan also expands both the formal and informal living areas.
- A massive island in the kitchen gives you lots of extra counter space and the built-in banquette in the dinette is a cozy touch.
- There's a pocket home office nearby by plus a powder room.
- The grand master suite has a lovely tray ceiling and sliding glass doors to the covered lanai.
- A unique circular tray ceiling tops the large master bathroom that comes with a giant walk-in shower.
- Upstairs, there's a big loft to hang out in plus two bedrooms that have sliders to the upper covered deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,273 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,528 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 745 sq. ft.
- Deck: 233 sq. ft.
- Entry: 114 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 278 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1052 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss