Two-Story New American Home Plan with Indoor Sport Court
About This Plan
- Shake siding, stone accents, and a welcoming front porch come together to create a friendly exterior on this New American house plan.
- An open layout, consisting of the kitchen, great room, and dining room, provides a feeling of spaciousness and makes conversation between rooms effortless. Retreat to the study or office nook for a quieter space if needed.
- Upstairs, discover your master suite which boasts a tray ceiling and private bathroom with an expansive walk-in closet with access to the laundry room. Two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, and a fourth bedroom has a private full bathroom.
- The lower level offers a large family room with a fireplace, wet bar, fifth bedroom, and a sport court with an attached exercise room.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,330 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 987 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,473 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,870 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 493 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 404 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1000 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss