Two-story New American Home Plan with Laundry on Both Floors
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing adds character to the exterior of this two-story home plan, complete with a welcoming front porch to guide you inside.
- Choose between a 2 or 3-car garage with entry from the front or the side. A combined mud / laundry room greets you from the garage, and a pocket door leads into the kitchen.
- The great room opens to the kitchen, which hosts a cooktop island with room for four at the eating bar. The adjoining dining area is framed by windows, and a nearby door invites you to enjoy the rear covered porch.
- The main-level master suite considers your future needs, and features a 5-fixture bathroom with a toilet room, freestanding tub, and walk-in closet. A home office (or den) completes the main level.
- Upstairs, 3 family bedrooms share a loft, and a second washer / dryer unit helps reduce time spent on the chore. Two of the bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Related Plan: Remove an upstairs bedroom and reduce the loft size with house plan 14698RK (2,456 sq. ft.).
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan cannot be built within a 100-mile radius of Richmond, Virginia.
Main Level - Basement Stair Location
2-Car Side Garage Option
3-Car Front Garage Option
3-Car Side Garage Option
3-Car Side Garage Bonus Level Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,889 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,561 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,328 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 378 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss