Two-Story Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- This four bedroom Traditional home plan boasts a music room and a hearth room brightened with windows on three sides.
- The two-sided fireplace is shared with the large great room.
- Not only does the kitchen have a big island with tremendous views, but it has a huge walk-in pntry and separate desk area.
- A cozy sitting room on the landing gives you a place rest on the way up or sit and enjoy a book.
- Another sitting room can be found in the master suite with its private bath and walk-in closet that has pocket doors to the handy second floor laundry room.
- Every bedroom on this level has its own walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,465 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,693 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,772 sq. ft.
- Deck: 252 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,693 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 779 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss