Two-Story Traditional House Plan with First-Floor Master
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing enhances the exterior of this two-story, traditional house plan, complete with decorative gables and shakes. The 3-car garage offers entry from the side, and opens into a mudroom with a powder bath, coat closet, and nearby drop zone.
- The open foyer provides views into the great room (with a show-stealing fireplace as the focal point), dining room (or study), and kitchen. Minimal walls create an open atmosphere for easy conversation and comfortable daily living, and tall ceilings make the rooms feel even larger.
- The master bedroom occupies the rear of the main level, and features a step ceiling and a sizable en suite with two walk-in closets.
- Upstairs, discover 3 family bedrooms; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one has access to a compartmentalized bath. An optional playroom adds a communal space on the second level for the kids to enjoy.
- The fun continues in the walk-out, lower level with the spacious game / billiards room and a refreshment bar that links the media room. Bedroom 5 can be found downstairs, along with ample unfinished storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,099 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,427 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,670 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 208 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 198 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,639 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 778 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 83' 7"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 730 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick