Up To Eight Bedrooms and Four Levels
6 - 8
2 - 3
About This Plan
- There's a lot of house spread across four levels in this spacious Traditional house plan designed for a sloping lot.
- On the lowest ground level, a huge rec room comes with a wet bar. The bedroom and full bath on this floor make it suitable for in-law accommodations or rental income.
- The main floor has a gorgeous open floor plan and a separate bedroom that can be used as a study if you prefer.
- Decks and covered porches provide outdoor living with the comfort of an outdoor fireplace.
- The second floor features three generous bedrooms (each with a private bathroom), an enormous master suite and a large second floor laundry room.
- Topside holds two giant bedrooms and a shared hall bathroom.
- The three car tandem garage is rear-facing and drive-under at the back of the ground level.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,258 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 893 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,626 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,975 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 764 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 226 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6, 7, & 8
- Full bathrooms: 7
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Third Floor 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss