Vacation Home Plan - Perfect for Water Views - with Three Large Covered Decks
1 - 3
About This Plan
- If you are looking for a lake home with plenty of outdoor space, look no further than this attractive vacation house plan. The exterior has a unique curb appeal with its combination of shake siding, wood beams, large windows and a courtyard garage. This home enjoys an abundance of outdoor space, including 3 large covered decks, and a screened-in deck off of the great room.
- Inside you'll find a wide-open floorplan. The great room and dining room lie under a soaring cathedral ceiling and flow seamlessly with the large kitchen. The kitchen includes a large island and a walk-in pantry. The master suite is separated from the main living space for ultimate privacy. The master bathroom includes his/her vanities, a soaking tub, and a large walk-in closet with access to the home's laundry room. You can enjoy the outdoor space directly from the master suite with your own private covered deck.
- An optional finished lower level (select it from the Options menu if you want this added to your purchase) adds 1,689 square feet and includes 2 additional bedrooms, a family room with a fireplace, a rec room with a wet bar, and 2 additional bathrooms.
Optional Lower Level Layout (+250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,213 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,213 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,689 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 93' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 592 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12