Vaulted Ceilings and Lots of Light
1 - 2
About This Plan
- A contemporary vaulted ceiling enhances the front porch of this log home while windows above the door let natural light filter in.
- Upon entering, step into the Great room and view the entire family area including the dining area and kitchen with attached-screened porch.
- One side of this main level has a master suite accented with exposed wood beams and private bathroom.
- On the opposite side of the house is an office or bedroom while the two loft areas on the upper level are connected by a bridge walkway.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: Basement, crawl space, daylight basement. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,301 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,832 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 469 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 510 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 214 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 51' 10"
- Depth: 53' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms