Versatile 4-Bedroom Craftsman House Plan with Room to Grow
About This Plan
- Enjoy the versatility of this thoughtful 4-bedroom craftsman home plan, which features a stone, shake, and clapboard exterior, inviting covered porch, and 3-car garage.
- In the front of the home, a private guest or owner’s suite features a walk-in closet and 4-piece bath with an oversized walk-in shower.
- A second main-floor owner’s suite at the rear of the home boasts an elegant tray ceiling, spacious walk-in closet, and 5-piece bath.
- The open-concept dining and living areas with sloped ceilings enable you to create versatile spaces for gathering and casual meals.
- A wraparound kitchen features an island with a breakfast bar and a roomy pantry.
- On the second level, two bedrooms share a full bath.
- Optional space over the garage is filled with possibilities.
- Related Plan: Get a 2-car garage with house plan 42370DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,116 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,584 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 532 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 128 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 248 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"