Well-Organized Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Views from the front door of this Ranch house plan give you immediate sight lines into the open great room, dining area and kitchen.
- A bench window seat in the great room is a custom touch.
- There's lots of counter space and storage in the kitchen, thanks to the big island.
- Even the mud room entry off the garage is well-planned with built-in lockers, bench and a catch-all.
- The laundry room has a counter for folding.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the right side of the home with a hall linen closet close by.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,628 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,628 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12