West Indies House Plan With Great Outdoor Areas
About This Plan
- This spacious West Indies-style house plan offers an open floor plan with a great room layout and tons of amenities.
- The foyer has views extending all the way through the great room and to the lanai beyond. The back wall of the great room is glass and can be opened to the outdoors letting you enjoy an indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
- The kitchen is large and open to the great room and dining room. The island gives you casual seating and great workspace.
- The master suite has access to the outdoors. Notice the large walk-in and huge shower in the bath.
- The study has french doors and a tray ceiling and is a quiet room to get work done.
- Upstairs you'll find three bedrooms and two baths. Bed 2 has a private balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,548 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,803 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 745 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 385 sq. ft.
- Entry: 64 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 57' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 555 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss