Window-Filled Cabin Under 1000 Square Feet with Main Floor Bedroom and Loft
About This Plan
- Windows fill the gabled end of this cabin-style house plan letting light into the main floor and the loft as well. Inside, it gives you 949 square feet of heated living area.
- The living room and dining room ceilings vault from 9' to 17' high. This gives the home an airy feel and allows the loft to overlook the space below.
- A 3' by 4' island and pantry under the stairs help maximize your space in the kitchen which is separated from the open living space by a beam in the ceiling.
- The bedroom, bathroom and walk-in closet line the back of the home.
- Related Plan: Get a proper bedroom and bath upstairs in place of the loft with house plan 52306WM (1,050 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 949 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 181 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick