About This Plan
- A wrap-around porch and vaulted living room with fireplace are the highlights of this spacious Craftsman home plan.
- Beamed ceilings in both the den and large dining room add to the character and make the home special.
- In the kitchen, a massive island provides a great work space for cooking.
- The eating nook is also spacious and opens to a patio with lots of room for table and chairs.
- Homeowners will enjoy their own private deck, a bayed sitting area and a tray ceiling in the master suite.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are vaulted and are accessed by crossing a bridge that is open to the foyer and family room below.
- A vaulted bonus room with 235 square feet is included in the upper floor square footage of 1,540.
- Related Plans: For a larger version, see these house plans - 23312JD (4,025 sq. ft.; 3 car rear), 2378JD (4,375 sq. ft.; 4 car rear), 2328JD (4,650 sq. ft.; 3 car rear) and 23199JD (4,650 sq. ft.; 3 car front).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,645 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,105 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,540 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 113' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1060 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss