About This Plan
- A unique open gable with round top window is the focal point to this exquisite log home plan.
- A front covered porch continues as a sun deck wrapping around the sides and allowing access to the master suite. Inside you'll find a living room, dining room and kitchen with a large island and grilling porch for the family chef.
- This master suite is privately placed on the main level while additional bedrooms are located upstairs.
- The spacious upstairs has a loft with full bathroom and two bedrooms with dormer windows and private sun decks.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: Basement, crawl space, daylight basement. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,658 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,002 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 656 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 79 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 105 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 45' 8"
- Depth: 41' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Wrap Around Porch