Year-Round Vacation Cottage
About This Plan
- A great deck and abundant windows make this a great year-round cottage. Entering off the deck, a wonderful setting for outdoor meals, one walks into the kitchen and dining room. The adjacent vaulted living room focuses on its cozy fireplace. The two-story portion of the living room opens up the space, adding light and volume.
- Rounding out the first floor are a full bath, a laundry room and a bedroom with a walk-in closet. Upstairs, two more bedrooms, both with sloped ceilings, share a bath.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 21567DR (1,625 sq. ft.).
- Get more room with house plan 21091DR (1,625 sq. ft.).
- Get a sunroom with house plans 2123DR and 21566DR (both 1,494 sq.ft.).
- Get a garage with house plan 21941DR (1,816 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,499 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 965 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 534 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 29' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Corner Lot