1370 Square Foot Modern Cabin Promoting Indoor-Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- The first thing you'll notice as you approach this house - suitable for building in the woods, by the water, in the country - is all the glass giving you great views, natural light, and facilitating an indoor/outdoor lifestyle. An uncovered patio (48'6" by 6') spans the entire front and a covered 4'-deep portion provides protection on the right.
- Designed with your views in mind, you enter the home through multi-slide stacking doors into the open concept portion of the home with a kitchen, living room and dining room all having views of the fireplace.
- In the kitchen, an island gives you prep space and counter seating and there's a door-less walk-in pantry steps away.
- The bedrooms are split for your privacy with the one in the back easily convertible to a home office.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 420072WNT.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,370 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,370 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 167 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 448 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 87 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 361 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss