1854 Square Foot 1-bed Home Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- This 1,854 square foot 1 bedroom home plan has front and rear porches, a decorative shed dormer and board and batten siding giving it great curb appeal.
- Inside, an open floor plan with a vaulted great room presents itself as you step in off the porch. The dining room gets natural light from windows in front and has a vaulted ceiling.
- The kitchen island gives you great work space and has seating for up to five people. A double sink is centered over a window looking out front.
- Double doors take you to the back porch from the great room and sliding doors take you there from the bedroom. Two vanities in the bathroom along with a bath and a shower plus walk-in closet - with optional connection to the laundry - complete the plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,854 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,329 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 525 sq. ft.
- Storage: 26 sq. ft.
- Deck: 63 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 331 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 2"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick