1910 Square Foot Mountain Home Plan with 287 Square Foot Third Story Loft
About This Plan
- This 3 bed, 2 bath mountain home plan gives you 3 beds, 3 baths and 1,910 square feet of heated living space to enjoy, plus 426 square feet of porches and balconies.
- The double garage resides on the main level, and includes additional storage space. A door leads to the entry with stairs and a bedroom suite.
- Oversized windows surround the second level, providing a light and airy interior with a vaulted ceiling. The kitchen and family room are open to one another, and extend outdoors onto a spacious 10'-deep balcony spanning the entire width of the home.
- The wrap-around kitchen has a double sink set below windows looking out front and a pantry.
- A barn door grants access to the master bedroom with walk-in closet and its own bathroom. Bed 2 uses the hall bath.
- A ship ladder in the family room leads to a 287 square foot loft.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68633VR and 68666VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,910 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 431 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,192 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 287 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 426 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached, Drive Under
- Area: 749 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front