Beach House Plan with 3rd Floor Art Loft
About This Plan
- The sloped roof offers a dramatic element to this relaxed beach house.
- The main level consists of a double garage with room for storage, as well as a bedroom and full bath.
- Upstairs, a large balcony off the vaulted family room takes advantage of the surrounding views.
- Seating at the U-shaped kitchen counters allows guests to keep the host company.
- A second bedroom neighbors the family room and provides pass-through access to the laundry room, walk-in closet, and 4-fixture bath.
- Enjoy the flexible 200 square foot space, or art loft, above the bedroom, accessible by way of a ship's ladder.
- Related Plans: Get a side-entry garage with house plans 68633VR (1,359 sq. ft.), 68994VR (1,359 sq. ft. without the loft), 68760VR (1,570 sq. ft.), 68775VR (1,700 sq. ft.), 68740VR (1,721 sq. ft.), 68860VR (1,612 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,359 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 367 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 311 sq. ft.
- Loft: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick