Beach House Plan with 3rd Floor Art Loft
About This Plan
- The sloped roof offers a dramatic element to this relaxed beach house.
- The main level consists of a double garage with room for storage, as well as a bedroom and full bath.
- Upstairs, a large balcony off the vaulted family room takes advantage of the surrounding views.
- Seating at the U-shaped kitchen counters allows guests to keep the host company.
- A second bedroom neighbors the family room and provides pass-through access to the laundry room, walk-in closet, and 4-fixture bath.
- Enjoy the flexible 200 square foot space, or art loft, above the bedroom, accessible by way of a ship's ladder.
- Related Plans: Get a side-entry garage with house plans 68633VR (1,359 sq. ft.), 68760VR (1,570 sq. ft.), 68775VR (1,700 sq. ft.) and 68740VR (1,721 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,359 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 367 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 311 sq. ft.
- Loft: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick