2-Bed Barndominium-style Home Plan with RV Bay and Unfinished Lower Level
About This Plan
- This barndominium-style house plan was created to satisfy those looking for this simple form that marries house and garage space into an attractive form. A wraparound porch on the right provides an extension to the traditional indoor living space.
- The heart of the home is open with a 2-story ceiling above the living and dining rooms. The spacious kitchen makes entertaining easy, while a quiet den nearby provides a more secluded space to unwind.
- The master bedroom is located on the main level and features a 5-fixture bathroom with a walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Upstairs, a second bedroom has two vanities and a walk-in closet. There's also a loft overlooking the living room and a second full bath, making this space a great place for sleepovers. Down a hall, there's a large bonus room giving you expansion possibilities and a second stair with direct outside access.
- The 2,229 square foot garage has an RV bay and two 12' by 10' bays and space for a shop. Expand below in the 1,896 square foot basement.
- Related Plans: Get an versions with barndominium plans 135047GRA, 135061GRA and 135078GRA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,840 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,893 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 947 sq. ft.
- Deck: 586 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 255 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,896 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 2229 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick