2-Bed Cabin with Wraparound Deck and Upstairs Loft
About This Plan
- This 2-bed house plan work as a getaway escape or as an efficient space to call home. The exterior has wonderful curb appeal with its spacious wrap-around deck and large windows.
- As soon as you walk through the door, you enter an open floor plan under a soaring cathedral ceiling. The generously sized great room is warmed by a fireplace and has access to the wrap-around deck through a sliding glass door. The kitchen is well equipped and includes a walk-in pantry. The two bedrooms share a conveniently located hall bathroom. The master bedroom has its own access to the bathroom.
- On the upper floor, a massive loft space can be used for multiple purposes such as extra sleeping space, a home office, or an art studio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,395 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,054 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 341 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12