2-Bed Country Home Plan with Den
About This Plan
- Barn-like features wrap the exterior of this 2-bedroom country home plan, which features a ribbed metal roof for a fresh look.
- Oversized sliding doors made of glass help provide a seamless flow between the indoor and outdoor living spaces, while filling the interior with natural light.
- The multi-use kitchen island includes seating for four, and ample counter space provides room for a large range. Clean views into the dining area and living room create the well-loved open concept floor plan.
- The master bedroom is tucked away for privacy, and includes access to the back patio, as well as a full bath with a tile shower and walk-in closet. Bedroom two neighbors a full bath, and quiet den can be found off the foyer.
- Access the double garage from the front of the home, which opens into a combined mud / laundry room with a coat closet, pantry, and utility sink.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plan 67788MG (1,543 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,339 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,339 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 648 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 541 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12