2-Bed Modern Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Timber accents on the three porches on this 2-bed modern ranch home plan give it a modern ranch home plan feel.
- The living room has direct access to the front and back corner porch. The ceiling is vaulted making the home live large.
- A large island in the kitchen gives you counter seating and great workspace.
- The master suite has a large walk-in closet with direct access to the laundry room. The second, smaller bedroom has convenient access to the second bath.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 21661DR (1,185 sq. ft.), 21132DR (1,147 sq. ft.) and 2126DR (946 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please all up to 15 business days for delivery.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,604 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,604 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12