2-story Mountain House Plan with Two Master Suites and a Wraparound Deck
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- A timber-frame truss lends character to this 2-story mountain house plan with a wraparound deck and two master suites.
- The sun-drenched interior features a 2-story great room with a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining eat-in kitchen includes a multi-purpose island and easy access to the deck for grilling.
- The main floor master bedroom has views to the back and a large walk-in closet. A loft at the top of the stairs overlooks the great room below. The upstairs master has a sloped ceiling (the upstairs ceiling goes from 9'6" to 15').
- Expansion opportunities in the lower level include a fourth bedroom and an open family room plus a bonus room. Mechanicals and storage complete the home.
- Related Plans: Remove the fireplace with house plan 680165VR (1,842 sq. ft.). Extend the roof and get a covered deck with house plan 68856VR. Get 3 bedrooms with house plan 68747VR. Get a smaller version with house plan 68816VR. (1,610 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,842 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,352 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 490 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 609 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,135 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 145 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick