2000 Square Foot Brick House Plan with Bonus Expansion
About This Plan
- This spacious design with many attractive features has major curb appeal to please the eye.
- The open floor plan features a formal dining room across from an expansive great room with an angled corner fireplace, 12' ceilings and doors opening to a rear covered porch.
- Nearby, you'll find the large kitchen with an angled raised bar, walk-in pantry and a breakfast/keeping area with access to the porch.
- Privately located in the rear, the master suite has a large walk in closet and a jetted tub for relaxation.
- Across the home, two additional bedrooms share a bath.
- Bonus space over the garage can be a play room, home theater or home office.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 11710HZ and 11711HZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,300 sq. ft.
- Storage: 30 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 137 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 39 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 331 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 71' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 608 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick