2076 Square Foot Tuscan-Inspired House Plan with One-Level Living
About This Plan
- This 2,076 square foot one-story house plan is the perfect mixture of Tuscan and Mediterranean with its attractive stucco and stone exterior.
- Step in off the covered entry and find yourself in an open floor plan with the eat-in kitchen - the heart of the home - open to the great room with fireplace and beamed ceiling and steps away from the vaulted formal dining room.
- On the right side of the home, you will find the vaulted master suite with outdoor access and a spacious master bath with walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a hall bath.
- Across the home, a flex room can be used as a fourth bedroom or a den or home office.. Laundry is tucked away by the garage entrance.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,076 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,076 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 68' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 740 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick