3-Bed 1-Story House Plan with Modern Styling
About This Plan
- Modern styling is accented by a tasteful blend of textures on this 1-story 3-bed house plan.
- Inside, guests are treated to open views throughout much of the home's living space. Tall ceiling details define the outer boundary of the great room area with its fireplace and large windows to the back yard.
- The kitchen and dining area lie open to the great room and feature an island work space and a walk-in pantry. From this area, a rear covered patio is accessible. A few steps from the kitchen can also lead to a generously sized laundry room with a folding counter. Just outside the laundry room, a mud area with built-in bench and coat closet offers access to the home's 3-car garage.
- The master is situated for privacy and designed for comfort. The bath area features dual sinks, compartmented toilet, a walk-in shower, and an over-sized walk-in closet. Bedroom #2 and 3 are located on the other side of the home and share a convenient hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,105 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,105 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 772 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12