3-Bed Barndominium-style House Plan with Oversized Shop and Wraparound Porch
3 - 6
About This Plan
- Enjoy the convenience of blending your work and living spaces with this 3-bedroom, Barndominium-style (stick framed) house plan. The wraparound porch and rain awning above the garage doors adds to the overall curb appeal.
- The garage / shop totals 3,026 square feet with 3 overhead doors, including an oversized door at 12' by 14'.
- Minimal walls between the kitchen, dining area, and living room create the open-concept layout many desire. The spacious island kitchen delivers plenty of storage space with the nearby walk-in pantry.
- A quiet den can be found just off the entryway, while the master bedroom features access to the laundry room through the walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks the living space below and connects with two family bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,026 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,982 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,073 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 463 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 3026 sq. ft.
- Count: 3, 4, 5, or 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss