3 Bed Craftsman Ranch with Vaulted Ceilings
2 - 3
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all sides in our YouTube video.
- Craftsman details blend with a traditional roof line to capture buyer's attention on this compact ranch home plan.
- A modern, open floor plan incorporates a kitchen/dining/living space into a voluminous living area that's perfect for entertaining.
- A unique cathedral ceiling in the living area features vaults over the kitchen and dining rooms that slope to the center over the great room.
- A fireplace flanked with built-in cabinets highlights the great room.
- The bedrooms are located on the right side of the home and include a grand master suite with walk-in closet and private bath.
- The three-stall garage boasts extra storage.
- A covered porch leads to an octagonal deck off the back of the home.
- The roof is a truss design with an 8:12 pitch.
- Related Plans: Get a walkout basement with house plan 89748AH and an alternate layout with house plan 89747AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,469 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,469 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 726 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss