3-Bed Mid-century Modern House Plan with Multi-generational Potential
About This Plan
- A mid-century modern exterior with stone and stucco wraps this 3-bed, 1-story house plan. A covered portico gives you shelter as you enter the home through the pair of French doors.
- Inside, you get a great mix of shared and private spaces while getting to enjoy an open floor plan.
- The master suite is open to the kitchen and the back wall opens giving you indoor / outdoor living.
- In the kitchen, a huge kitchen island makes the perfect place for the family to gather for casual meals or conversation. The kitchen makes meal prep easy with all its counter space and cabinet storage. A roomy walk-in pantry is perfectly located between the three-car garage and the kitchen.
- A home study / office is a welcome feature to this house plans and gives you a space to work from home in or for the kids to complete their homework outside of their rooms.
- Your master suite is where you can find plenty of room to stretch out alone. The master bath offers the option of a long soak in the tub or a quick wash-up in the large walk-in shower. With access to the sprawling veranda out back you could spend a weekend in this space and never feel restricted or cramped.
- Guest suite #2 is perfect for older kids or even as an in-law suite. Its private bath and easy access to the garage give the feeling of autonomy giving this home plan true multi-generational potential.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan may not be built in Sarasota & Charlotte County, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,836 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,836 sq. ft.
- Entry: 153 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 553 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12