3-Bed One-Story House Plan with Craftsman Influences
About This Plan
- Stone columns help frame the covered porch of this 3-bed house plan. Contrasting shake shingle siding in the front gables gives lends it a Craftsman aesthetic.
- The entertaining core is open and inviting with the angled fireplace it the family room visible from the kitchen. There, an island give you you work space and room for casual eating.
- The delightful split 3-bedroom layout assures maximum privacy for the bedrooms, particularly with the placement of closets and the hall bathroom separating bedrooms 2 and 3.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 42562DB and 42563DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,676 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 706 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12