3-Bed Rustic House Plan Vaulted Great Room with Overlook
About This Plan
- This house plan looks equally great from the front as from the back. Both ends give you great outdoor spaces to enjoy while on vacation or as your forever home.
- The foyer has views all the way through the home. Walk past the master suite and the home expands side-to-side as well as up with a vaulted ceiling and balcony overlook giving all who visit a great first impression of your home.
- The kitchen has commanding views from behind the peninsula which provides seating and work space.
- Two beds room upstairs share a bath and a balcony has views to the great room below and out the back of the home.
- The back gives you a vaulted grilling porch flanked by open decks and a screen porch.
- Related Plans: Replace the upstairs bedrooms with a loft with house plan 59156ND and with unfinished attic space with house plan 70818MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,144 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,411 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 733 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 580 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 59' 7"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick