3 Bedroom Stone Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- Stone, shakes and a metal roof accent this Farmhouse house plan with Craftsman detailing.
- A curved wall near the foyer leads you into the main living area that is all open concept.
- Columns are used instead of walls to separate the dining room from the family room.
- The kitchen is positioned so the sink area has views of the entire space.
- An elegant master suite lies on the first floor and has a large walk-in closet that opens directly into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience!
- Everyone will enjoy the second floor game room with its tray ceiling and built-ins plus a walk-in storage closet.
- Both of the two bedrooms on this level also have walk-in closets and a shared bathroom with two sinks.
- The stick framed roof has a 12:12 pitch. The porch has a 4:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,305 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 895 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 11"
- Depth: 50' 11"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 360 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick