4-Bed Coastal Home Plan with Sizable Outdoor Living Area
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom, Coastal home plan offers a smooth transition between the open concept living space and the rear porch in order to take advantage of warmer climates.
- An oversized island sits in the center of the gourmet kitchen, creating plenty of workspace, and the nearby spice kitchen maximizes room for storage.
- Throughout the home, enjoy elegant tray or coffered ceilings ranging from 12 to 15 feet in height. A study and flex room offer versatile spaces that can change as your needs shift.
- Set apart from the secondary bedrooms, discover the master suite, which delivers enough space for a sitting area, dual walk-in closets, and a luxury ensuite with a freestanding tub and custom tile shower.
- Three bedroom suites are in line with the 3-car garage, and a sizable laundry room can be found in the mud hall.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 65673BS, 65672BS, 65671BS.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,875 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,875 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,065 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 81 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 118' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 833 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss