4 Bed Contemporary Split Level Home Plan
About This Plan
- This contemporary split level home plan is a larger spin-off of house plan 22305DR (1,768 sq. ft.) and delivers space above the garage allowing the construction of an additional bedroom and family room, a bright and pleasing alternative to a basement placement of a second family space. Like the original, the exterior makes a bold statement with the use of mixed cladding materials and strong lines punctuated by symmetrical windows.
- On the main floor, a spacious foyer and generous closet welcomes all who arrive. The open floor plan provides flexibility in the main activities areas overlooking the rear of the house. The kitchen features plenty of storage opportunities, and expansive lunch island.
- A small flight of stairs takes you to the space above the garage which makes a great family room and a fourth bedroom.
- A short flight continues and gets you to the upper level where you'll find two more bedrooms, the family bathroom and master suite. Within the master suite, his and hers closets, a bathroom with double vanity, discreet toilet compartment and oversize shower are sure to please.
- The house plan includes an unfinished basement which could be developed to suit.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 22305DR (1,768 sq. ft.) and see alternate versions with house plans 22322DR (with photos) and 21991DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,234 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 887 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,347 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 8"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss