Winning Modern Combination
About This Plan
- The use of modern architectural cladding and bold linear details creates a winning combination in this 3 bedroom modern house plan.
- A large enclosed foyer keeps heat from escaping and cold from getting in. With nearly 8 feet of closet space it also helps reduce clutter.
- The living room is oriented to the front while the back of the house is wide open left to right and includes a generous open kitchen with walk-in pantry and dining area. A fireplace tastefully helps separate these two functional spaces. Island seats are great for informal meals.
- Upstairs, the master retreat includes a walk-in closet, double vanity and 5' x 5' shower. The two secondary bedrooms share a 3-piece bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 22361DR (2,234 sq. ft.). And see these alternate versions as well: house plans 22322DR (with photos) and 21991DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,768 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 885 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 883 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 8"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss