4-Bed Craftsman with Attic Expansion Possibilities
4 - 5
About This Plan
- An 8'-deep covered porch with a shed roof greets you to this simple 4-bed modern Craftsman house plan. Two gables over the gabled covered porch provide balance, and two shed dormers add a touch of character.
- French doors open to the foyer flanked by the study (behind French doors) and the dining room. With access to the kitchen past the pantry, the home has an open, circular flow.
- The great room is open to the nook and kitchen and has a fireplace and access to the back patio. The kitchen has an island with casual seating, a sink and dishwasher and with access to the garage by the mud room, getting groceries from car to kitchen is a breeze.
- All four bedrooms are located upstairs as is the laundry for your convenience. Stairs go upstairs to your unfinished attic which gives you great storage.
- Related Plans: Downsize while getting a 2-car garage and an alternate exterior with house plan 500022VV (3,169 Sq.Ft.)
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,494 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,524 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,970 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,451 sq. ft.
- Attic: 479 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 264 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 888 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Attic 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss