4-Bed Early American House Plan with Brick Facade
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This 4-bed 2-story traditional house plan features elegant early American elements and a modern array of amenities within. The brick facade makes a stately first impression.
- Inside, the narrow 2-story foyer is flanked by a home office on the right and a formal dining room on the left. With a hall bath located just next door, the home office easily converts to a first-floor bedroom. The rear breakfast room is easily served from the kitchen and is open to the two-story grand room warmed by a fireplace.
- The second floor offers a sumptuous master suite that includes a vaulted master bath. Two additional family bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plan 710192BTZ, 710234BTZ, 710235BTZ and 710236BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,183 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,220 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 963 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick