4-Bed Home Transitional House Plan with Split Bedrooms and Large Covered Lanai
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom, coastal home plan is designed with hospitality in mind. The spacious living space is ideal for large gatherings and flows onto the covered lanai through a rear wall of glass doors.
- Enjoy cooking in this gourmet kitchen, which features a sizable island, double ovens, and a beverage center. A nearby walk-in pantry offers a second refrigerator and plenty of storage.
- The owner's suite is set apart from the other guest bedrooms, and includes access to the back lanai. Walk-in closets line the hallway that leads to the owner's bathroom, complete with an oversized custom shower, toilet room, and two vanities.
- Three guest bedrooms line the right side of the home, and a quiet den near the foyer can double as a home office.
- Enter from the 2-car garage 585 square foot garage to find the laundry room behind a pocket door.
- NOTE: Not available for sale in Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 33238ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,195 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 613 sq. ft.
- Entry: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 613 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 104' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 585 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss