4-Bed Luxury House Plan with Angled Garage and Family Room
About This Plan
- A stone and brick exterior plus an angled garage add visual interest to this European home plan.
- A 19' vaulted two-story foyer makes a dramatic first impression.
- Columns separate the dining room from the 19' two-story living room allowing beautiful views.
- An open floor plan also united the kitchen, breakfast nook and family room that leads to the rear covered porch.
- The first floor master suite has a huge sitting area and a spectacular bath with a jetted tub set in a bay.
- Two staircases lead to the upper floor with three more bedrooms and an optional bonus space.
- The family room ceiling vaults up to 16' flat and the library vaults up to 14' flat.
- Related Plans: Save money with this 3,451 sq. ft. 3 bedroom version - house plan 15602GE.
- Get an alternate layout with house plans 15674GE and 15803GE (3,770 sq. ft.).
- Get more room with house plans 15614GE (4.376 sq. ft.) and 15634GE (4,991 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,937 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,759 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,178 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 785 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 75' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 662 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"