4-Bed Mountain Home Plan with First-Floor Master
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom, mountain house plan exudes luxury at every turn with high ceilings and exposed, rustic beams, interior and exterior stone accents, and large covered decks for outdoor enjoyment.
- The main floor primarily consists of the shared living spaces, along with the master bedroom. The secondary bedrooms can be found upstairs.
- Two islands in the kitchen assist when preparing and serving meals and connect the light and airy great room. A formal dining room is connected by way of butler's pantry, and built-in seating is provided in the casual dining area.
- The right wing of the home contains the master bedroom and a quiet, forward-facing office. A private, covered deck is accessible from the master and a spacious ensuite includes a double-headed shower and elaborate walk-in closet.
- A set of stairs near the master leads to two additional bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath. A separate set of stairs next to the kitchen provides access to a fourth bedroom, full bath, and playroom.
- All of your basement dreams come true with this optional lower level, which features a spacious recreation room with a wet bar, home theatre room, exercise room, and a guest suite with a private patio.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,917 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,384 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,533 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 2,160 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,134 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 370 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 124' 9"
- Depth: 93' 7"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1696 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 11' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12