4 Bed Stunner With Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- You'll love the elaborate ceiling detailing that adorns nearly every room in this luxurious 4 bedroom Mediterranean house plan. It is designed to blend the outdoors with the indoors and has marvelous views across the back of the home.
- The rear wall of the great room is collapsible and opens to the covered lanai. The great room is open to the dining room and the spacious gourmet kitchen with two islands and views of the dinette, dining room and great room.
- A door by the dinette takes you to the vaulted covered lanai with outdoor kitchen and fireplace. You'll be spending lots of time there if built in a temperate climate.
- The master suite has a sitting area and double doors to the lanai. The soaking tub in the master bathroom is huge and is set in a light-filled bay with three windows.
- Bed 4 is a great space. It has a tray vaulted ceiling and access to the lanai. Beds 2 and 3 are smaller and have their own baths.
- The side load 3 car garage is oversized and perfect for a courtyard entry.
- BUILDING RESTRICTIONS: This house plan cannot be built in the state of Florida. Contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,100 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 840 sq. ft.
- Entry: 88 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 127' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1007 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss