4 Bed Transitional House Plan with Vaulted Spaces Indoors and Out
About This Plan
- The stunning exterior of this 4-bedroom, Transitional house plan boasts steeply pitched gables, metal roof accents, and oversized windows.
- French doors off the foyer open to a quiet study, while the great room can be found straight ahead, crowned by a vaulted ceiling.
- The spacious kitchen provides enough room for more than one cook and boasts double ovens, a 7' by 4' island, walk-in pantry, and nearby computer nook for recipe research or homework.
- The master suite is conveniently located on the main level and features a vaulted ceiling, freestanding tub flanked by vanities, and a large walk-in closet. Three family bedrooms share the second level with a loft.
- Enter from the double garage to find the laundry / mudroom combo with access to a side porch.
- Related Plan: Get a side entry garage with house plan 270067AF.
2nd Floor - 4th Bedroom w/ Ensuite Option (+$95)
3-Car Garage Option (+$295)
Optional Finished Basement (+$295)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,402 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,376 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,026 sq. ft.
- Deck: 324 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 107 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,358 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss